We accept a wide variety of payment options.
For the quickest checkout process, you can select one of our express options - ShopPay, AmazonPay, PayPal, or GooglePay
We also accept: Afterpay, Visa, Mastercard, Apple pay, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club
Paying with PayPal
- With PayPal, you can send payments quickly and securely online.
- Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
- Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you can make the payment.
Advantages of using PayPal
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account. Stylewe.com doesn't receive your credit card number or bank information (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
Paying with Shop pay
- Pay later shopping.
- Check out with Shop Pay and choose whether you pay in full or 4 equal installments* at participating stores.
- What about late fees?
Shop Pay installments don't work like a credit card. There are no fees, penalties, or additional charges to break a payment into installments. It's possible to make early payments through the same checkout page but, unlike credit card payments, they don't charge a fee if you miss a payment. However, you may get restricted or banned from Shop Pay installments if you make a partial or late payment.
- Here's how it works:
- The customer picks Shop Pay Installments.
- They get to choose to make four equal installments instead of one full payment.
- The customer selects a debit or credit card to pay the first payment and future installment payments.
- The account walks customers through a brief identity verification process to pay later. Eligibility is more about preventing fraud. They don't check credit scores.
- The customer agrees to terms, authorizes the payment through Shop Pay (Affirm handles their installment processing).
- For security, the app texts the customer a 6-digit verification code to complete the process.